Tampa Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
Attorney Armando Edmiston can handle your fatal car accident claim
If someone you love died in a fatal car accident, attorney Armando Edmiston can stand by your side and guide you through the process of recovering financial compensation for your damages. At Armando Personal Injury Law, our clients are family. That means when you come to us looking for help in the aftermath of a fatal crash, we’ll do everything we can to get you the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand the impact a fatal accident can have on a person’s life, which is why we take pride in working on these types of car accidents and aggressively advocating for your family’s best interests.
No amount of money can bring back the person you love – but taking steps to ensure your needs are met now and moving forward is still critical.
Through a wrongful death claim or wrongful death lawsuit, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- The deceased’s medical expenses
- The deceased’s lost wages during their final period of injury or illness
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of the deceased’s financial resources and benefits
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering
One of the best ways to figure out if you have a case and how much it might be worth is to schedule a free and confidential consultation with our law firm. Attorney Armando Edmiston can meet with you wherever and whenever it’s convenient for you, listen to what happened, discuss your legal options, answer your questions, and help you figure out what steps to take next.
Act fast to protect your rights. The sooner we can meet with you, the sooner we can start working to get a positive outcome to your case.
What are the common causes of fatal car accidents?
Most fatal car accidents can be traced back to a driver’s negligence, including:
- Distracted Driving – especially when distracted drivers drift into the oncoming lane and hit other vehicles head-on.
- Texting While Driving – texting is the most dangerous form of distracted driving and is a factor in a growing number of accidents.
- Speeding – the higher the speed, the greater the force of impact and thus the risk of a severe or fatal injury.
- Drunk Driving – drunk drivers are involved in a high percentage of fatal crashes because of their extremely reckless and aggressive driving.
- Failure to Yield – especially if it results in a vehicle being T-boned, since the side of a car provides less protection.
- Falling Asleep at the Wheel – like drunk drivers, motorists who fall asleep at the wheel often drift into the oncoming lane and cause head-on crashes.
- Improper Lane Changes – especially if a vehicle is forced off the road.
Let a caring and compassionate lawyer be your voice for justice
Experiencing the death of a loved one in a fatal car accident is never easy, which is why you need a caring and compassionate attorney by your side, every step of the way. Attorney Armando Edmiston will give your case the personal attention it deserves and be attentive to your needs – all while serving as a powerful advocate that you and your family can trust to get real results.
You don’t need to go through these difficult times on your own. Our law firm realizes the devastation and heartbreak you’re feeling, and we want to help. We don’t treat clients like a number or a name on a piece of paper. We treat you like family members, which means we’ll be there for you when it matters the most – whether you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to fight for you in court. Contact us today for your free and confidential case evaluation.