Attorney Armando Edmiston – founder, Armando Personal Injury Law
The Tampa lawyer who treats clients like family
Attorney Armando Edmiston built his Tampa law firm on one basic principle: clients are family. For those who know Armando, that shouldn’t come as a surprise. That’s because he truly cares about the people he represents and takes what they have to say to heart. Because of that, he considers it his mission to help his clients through tough times and be their voice for justice.
The son of a Mexican mother and an American father, Armando was born and raised in Hillsborough County, FL. Upon graduating from Plant City High School, Armando joined the Marine Corps and then furthered his education in college at the University of South Florida and Nova Southeastern University.
While Armando’s parents taught him many things, one of the values they instilled in him early on was a strong work ethic. Now as a personal injury lawyer, Armando takes pride in always being a step ahead of the opposition by working for clients 24/7 so that they can get a positive outcome to their case.
Those who know Armando say he’s attentive, trustworthy, thorough, dedicated, compassionate, and focused on meeting the needs of his clients. He treats all his clients with dignity and respect – all while being accessible, open, and honest. That’s the kind of treatment you’d expect from a family member, and that’s what you can expect to get at Armando Personal Injury Law.
Armando understands your struggles and realizes how stressful and overwhelming it can be when you need help from a personal injury attorney. That’s why when you decide to partner with him and become a member of the Armando Personal Injury Law family, he treats your problems like they’re his problems.
If you’ve been injured in an accident and need help getting fair compensation, take the first step and talk to Attorney Armando Edmiston. Our clients are family, which means you can count on us to be there for you when it matters most. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.
- Boose, Casey, Ciklin, et al. – West Palm Beach, FL: Worked on family law (divorce, custody, modification issues), commercial contracts and over-sea securities issues.
- Law Offices of Asnis, Srebnick & Kaufman – Sunrise, FL: Worked in a personal injury and medical malpractice litigation firm representing injured people. Worked on personal injury cases and medical malpractice cases throughout every step of the process, from meeting clients to filing lawsuits.
- Youngblood Law Firm – Tampa, FL: Worked in a boutique personal injury law firm representing clients in negligence actions and medical malpractice.
- Law Office of Julianne M. Holt – Tampa, FL: Served as a public defender for the 13th Judicial Circuit. Represented adults and juveniles accused of criminal acts and violations of probation in traffic, misdemeanor, and felony courts.
- Nova Southeastern University – Juris Doctorate
- University of South Florida – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Dean’s List, University of South Florida
- Gold Key Club, University of South Florida
- Dean’s List, Nova Southeastern University
- Book Award, Nova Southeastern University
- Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University
Affiliations and Memberships
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- ACHL – Lawyer Scientist
- Hispanic Law Student Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- Reading for Life, volunteer