How Can a Truck Accident Lawyer Help Me?
Tampa personal injury attorney Armando Edmiston explains
Knowing what to do after a serious truck accident in Tampa can be overwhelming. Even knowing what your rights are as an injury victim might not be clear. That’s why it’s important to talk with an experienced Tampa truck accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash. You need to meet with attorney Armando Edmiston right away.
Based in Tampa and proudly serving truck accident victims throughout Florida, Armando Personal Injury Law has a well-earned reputation for fighting for the rights of people injured in accidents caused by commercial truck drivers. We know what evidence matters. We know how the legal system works. We have the case results to prove it.
How our law firm can help you after your truck accident
There are many different ways an attorney can help you after your truck accident. Some of the best and most effective steps our law firm can take for you after your crash include:
- Helping you fill out any necessary forms related to your truck accident
- Making sure your official truck accident report is accurate
- If your accident report contains errors, request changes to the report
- Dealing directly with the trucking company the truck driver works for
- Dealing directly with the insurance company representing the truck driver
- Thoroughly investigating your truck accident, including:
- Reviewing the official police accident report
- Tracking down witnesses and interviewing them, if possible
- Visiting the scene of the accident, in certain circumstances
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts, if necessary
- Negotiating with insurance companies for the best possible settlement offer
- If insurance company or trucking company does not cooperate, take them to court
- File a truck accident lawsuit on your behalf, if necessary.
These are just a few of the different ways we may be able to help you after your truck accident. Each crash is unique. That’s why it’s important to make an appointment with our law firm right away. We can review the details of your crash and advise you on the best approach for dealing with your truck accident.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your truck accident. Trucking companies and insurance companies representing them and the truck driver who caused your crash can be very difficult to deal with in many cases. They might try to claim the truck driver did nothing to cause your crash. Or they might even try to blame you for causing the collision. Why? Because there’s often thousands or even millions of dollars at stake in accident-related expenses.
They don’t intimidate us. Our legal team knows how to deal with trucking companies, insurance companies or anyone else that stands in our way. We know how to negotiate effectively with them. If they refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to file a truck accident lawsuit against them on your behalf.