Investigating Trucking Companies After A Truck Accident Takes Work
Count on our Tampa personal injury law firm after your crash
Truck accidents often occur because of mistakes made by truck drivers or the trucking companies they work for. It isn’t always easy to find the facts you need after your truck accident. That’s because trucking companies can often make things very difficult and do everything that they can to hide the information you need from the trucking company.
Tampa truck accident lawyer Armando Edmiston knows how to deal with trucking companies and get the facts that matter. That’s because he and his entire legal team at Armando Personal Injury Law have years of experience helping people hurt in truck accidents in Tampa and throughout Florida.
What makes investigating trucking companies after an accident so complicated?
Trucking companies often make things difficult for people investigating accidents caused by their truck drivers for many different reasons, including:
- Concealing evidence that the trucking company hired reckless truck drivers with history of causing truck accidents
- Trucking records which show that the trucking company doesn’t properly maintain trucks
- Records which indicate that the truck driver has caused similar accidents in the past
- Truck company records which indicate that the truck driver broke the law, including:
- Driving longer than allowed under federal Hours of Service (HOS) laws.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Driving with a suspended truck license
Details matter when it comes to commercial truck driving accidents. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced truck accident attorney on your side, investigating the trucking company the truck driver worked for who caused your crash.
Put your trust in a truck accident lawyer who puts your needs first
We know the games trucking companies often play after serious truck accidents. They might claim they can’t find the records you need. Or they might claim that certain records don’t exist. Or they might even try to falsify records or destroy them. They might also try to point the finger at you, even though you did nothing to cause your truck accident.
Attorney Armando has years of experience investigating trucking companies after serious truck accidents. He knows how the legal system works. He knows what evidence to look for. If the trucking company refuses to cooperate, he won’t hesitate to take them to court on your behalf.