Get a Tampa Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer to Fight for You
Attorney Armando Edmiston knows how to handle premises liability claims
If you or someone you love sustained injury or suffered harm in a swimming pool, Tampa swimming pool accident lawyer Armando Edmiston can demand justice and help you get the compensation you’re entitled to. Armando Personal Injury Law has recovered millions for clients in Tampa and all across Florida. See what an experienced Tampa swimming pool accident attorney can do for you. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.
Cases involving swimming pool accidents fall under the legal category of premises liability and are common in warm weather states, such as Florida. Public and private swimming pools pose many risks, but they can be even more dangerous when you add in negligence. Sadly, children often make up the majority of victims injured or killed in preventable swimming pool accidents. In fact, drownings have been found to be the leading cause of unintentional death for children ages 1-4.
Common swimming pool accident injuries include:
- Slip and fall injuries due to slick, wet surfaces
- Head injuries and spinal cord damage from diving accidents
- Ladder injuries
- Ingestion of large quantities of pool water during non-fatal drowning accidents
- Inhalation of pool water during non-fatal drowning accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Fractured and broken bones
- Bacterial infections
- Wrongful death due to a fatal drowning accident
No matter what type of injury you’re dealing with, it’s important to remember that you have rights. During your free case evaluation, Tampa swimming pool accident attorney Armando Edmiston can meet with you, listen to what happened, discuss your legal options, answer your questions, and help you figure out the best way to move forward.
How do swimming pool accidents happen?
If someone else’s negligence contributed to or caused your swimming pool accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
Common forms of negligence involved in swimming pool accidents include:
- Poorly maintained pool grounds (e.g. slick surfaces around the pool, slick tiles in the pool, broken handrails)
- Inadequate pool barriers, fencing or pool covers
- Negligent supervision (e.g., lack of an on-duty, qualified lifeguard at a public pool)
- Improperly secured pool cover
- Defective life vest or flotation device
- Pool filters and/or suction drains that are too powerful
- Dangerous and exposed pool drains (e.g., drains without proper covers so that hair, swimsuits, jewelry, etc., can get caught in the drain).
- Pump malfunctions
- Defects in a pool’s design, construction or operation
Claims involving swimming pool accidents and premises liability can be extremely complicated. That’s why you need someone who can build a strong case on your behalf that gets real results. Tampa swimming pool accident attorney Armando Edmiston has the knowledge and experience to handle every aspect of your claim and help you get maximum compensation.
Let a Tampa swimming pool accident lawyer guide you
At Armando Personal Injury Law, our clients are family. That means we deal with your problems like they’re our problems and we’ll be there for you when it matters most. It also means we’ll go the extra mile to deliver justice and get you the highest amount of compensation possible, whether it’s through a negotiated settlement or jury verdict.
Best of all, you pay nothing unless we win. That’s because we represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. It’s that easy. Learn how an experienced Tampa swimming pool accident attorney can help you. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.