How Can a Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help Me?
A Tampa personal injury attorney explains what you need to know
Tampa motorcycle accidents may seem straightforward, especially if another driver clearly caused your crash. In many cases, claims involving motorcycle accidents can turn out to be far more complicated than expected. This is especially true if the other driver blames you for causing the collision – even if you didn’t do anything wrong.
Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer Armando Edmiston can help set the record straight. He knows that most motorcyclists are the victims in collisions and it’s the other drivers who are often to blame. That’s why at Armando Personal Injury Law, we take your case seriously. We believe that drivers should be held accountable for their actions. As your attorney, we will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Different ways a Tampa motorcycle accident attorney can help you
There are so many different reasons why you should hire a Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer after your crash, including:
- Help you fill out any necessary paperwork related to your Tampa motorcycle accident.
- Make sure your accident report is accurate and request changes to mistakes.
- Explain all the legal options available to you after your Tampa motorcycle accident.
- Deal directly with insurance companies after your accident.
- Negotiate with insurance companies if they offer you less than your accident’s worth.
- Take an insurance company to court if they refuse to pay for your motorcycle accident.
- File a motorcycle accident lawsuit on your behalf if necessary.
- Represent you in all court proceedings related to your motorcycle accident.
The stakes are high after your motorcycle accident. Depending on the severity of your injuries and circumstances of your accident, your medical bills can quickly add up to tens of thousands of dollars. Add to that lost income during your recovery and the total financial impact of your motorcycle accident can add up to millions of dollars. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced attorney on your side, demanding the money you deserve and speaking up for your rights.
Put your trust in a motorcycle accident lawyer who puts your needs first
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your Tampa motorcycle accident. Make sure you take your crash seriously right from the start. Make sure you contact Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer Armando Edmiston. He can review your accident and recommend the best legal strategy for your particular accident.
The clock is ticking after your crash. In Florida, you only have three years from the date of your motorcycle accident to take legal action. This deadline (known as the statute of limitations) might seem like a long time. The reality is – the longer you wait to file a motorcycle accident lawsuit or take other legal action, the harder it often is to find the facts that you need to build a strong legal case.
Put your trust in our Tampa law firm. Schedule your free case evaluation today.